No Regrets

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us." ~Alexander Graham Bell

Sunday, February 6, 2011

SuperBowl

I had a great time with friends and family watching the game. Oh, wait a minute, I didn't watch until the 4th quarter because I have 3 munchkins to run after. That's ok because I don't really enjoy football! I am more of a social person than a sports person. I love spending time with family and friends. I think every year we have some people over the this big sporting event and it's never Mark's idea. It's great to have people over and spending some good all American time together. I don't know much more. I hope to have a productive week and look forward to the YAMA chili cook off Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment